This FAQ is designed to answer some of the most common detailed questions that we receive about ccProphet, our call center planning tool.
Entries by Title
- What kind of purchase methods are available?
- What computer platforms and operating systems are supported?
- How often do you plan to come out with new versions? Are you committed to continuous improvement of the product?
- Is customization of the product possible?
- What is the software speed?
- Can you represent a problem to any desired level of detail or complexity?
- What are the applications for which ccProphet is suited?
- Does the software allow data events, or system variables to be written to a file whenever desired?
- Does the software have the ability to customize reports that can be shown to a manager?
- How many report types are produced? What are the types? What are the sections/fields for each type of report?
- What is the process of exporting a file?
- What is the process of importing a data file for use in the simulation?
- Does this software have the capability of leveraging the best in breed in two neighboring and complementary technologies: workforce management and ACDs?
- How can I make sure that my dynamic rules are being obeyed? (Such as routing based upon minimum expected queue times, or average speed to answer.)
- Can I check the status of a particular call at any point in time?
- Can I get detailed information on every simulation run, so I can perform appropriate analysis across runs?
- Can I get minimum, maximum, average values of specific calls, speed of answer, and other important parameters?
- Can I follow the path taken by a call or transaction from start to finish during the course of a simulation run?
- Can I find out the status of the system at any specific point in time during the day, say 8:32a.m.?
- Can I use probability distributions such as UNIFORM (min, max) and TRIANGULAR (min, mode, max) to define input parameters such as talk times, abandonment, and so on?
- Can I see a system clock move forward in time just as it would in a real system?
- How fast will ccProphet simulate my call center?
- What are the system requirements for ccProphet?
- Is formal training available with ccProphet?
- How much technical support is typically required for ccProphet?